Customer Services can be found near the main plaza doors on the ground floor outside Bella Italia.
At your Service - The Customer Service team can help with:
Free Mobility Scooters and Wheelchairs - Please visit Customer Services for more information.
Collect + -
The easy way to collect, send and return parcels, seven days a week located at Customer Services.
- Small nes love shopping when you hire one of our brightly coloured kids buggies.
- Available on request, please visit Customer Services for more details.
- Stay connected- with our compliments.
- For your convenience, phone charging pods are located on Lower and Upper levels.
- Find our innovative Sipple Hydration Station on the Upper level.
Blue Badge Parking
- During centre trading hours parking for Blue Badge holders is free of charge for the first 4 hours. After the 4 hours each subsequent hour will be charged at normal rates, a full list of charges can be found on our tariff boards. Please display your clock in your vehicle and present your Blue Badge and car park ticket at Customer Services on your visit during centre trading hours.
Accessible Parking Scheme
- Join our annual Blue Badge parking Scheme- Visit customer Services for more details.
- ecoATM provides a convenient and responsible way for consumers to trade in pre-owned smartphones for instant payment, with the assurance that the devices will be recycled or reused. ecoATM can be found on Upper level.
Pig Pong Parlour
- Play for free, located on the first floor of the centre.
We have 2 defibrillators on site, with fully trained staff to operate them.
For all customer feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to fill out our customer feedback survey.
Contact Customer Services:
Telephone: 0161 848 1850.
Customer Services Manager: Joanne Smith
Autism Friendly Visual Guide
We have developed a visual guide to the centre, which aim to support you from the early stages of planning a visit, arriving at the centre, information about the amenities and what to do in an emergency.
Download our Autism Friendly Visual Guide >
The Mall Toilets will open at 8am Mon-Sat and 8:30am on a Sunday. The Main toilets will close 30 minutes after the stores close. The Centre will remain open for access to Vue Cinema, I'm A Celebrity...Jungle Challenge, Plaza Restaurants and Lowry Theatre, all of which have their own toilet facilities.
Parent and Baby Changing Rooms
Located in our public toilets on the Upper Mall accessible by lift and escalator. Rooms provide changing facilities, plus toilet and washroom.
We are a breast feeding friendly centre and are happy for Mum's to feed anywhere within the centre.
There are cash machines located on the first floor (between the lift and Newspoint) and ground floor opposite M&S Home, offering free of charge withdrawals.