Customer Services can be found near the main plaza doors on the ground floor outside Bella Italia.
At your Service - The Customer Service team can help with:
Free Mobility Scooters and Wheelchairs - Please visit Customer Services for more information.
- Small ones love shopping when you hire one of our brightly coloured kids buggies.
- Available from Customer Services, these cards can be loaded with any amount between £5 and £500 and can be used at any participating store in the outlet including the Food Hall and all Plaza Restaurants with the exception of I'm a Celebrity Jungle Challenge, Pussycat London and Vue Cinema.
- Available on request, please visit Customer Services for more details.
- Stay connected- with our compliments.
- For your convenience, phone charging pods are located on Lower and Upper levels.
- Find our innovative Sipple Hydration Station on the Upper level.
Blue Badge Parking
- During centre trading hours parking for Blue Badge holders is free of charge for the first 4 hours. Please click on the link for further information: Car Parking (quaysidemediacityuk.co.uk)
Accessible Parking Scheme
- Join our annual Blue Badge parking Scheme- Visit customer Services for more details.
- ecoATM provides a convenient and responsible way for consumers to trade in pre-owned smartphones for instant payment, with the assurance that the devices will be recycled or reused. ecoATM can be found on Upper level.
Pig Pong Parlour
- Play for free, located on the first floor of the centre.
We have 2 defibrillators on site, with fully trained staff to operate them.
For all customer feedback, please email: email@example.com or click here to fill out our customer feedback survey.
Contact Customer Services:
Telephone: 0161 848 1850.
Customer Services Manager: Joanne Smith
The Mall Toilets will open at 8am Mon-Sat and 8:30am on a Sunday. The Main toilets will close 30 minutes after the stores close. The Centre will remain open for access to Vue Cinema, I'm A Celebrity...Jungle Challenge, Plaza Restaurants and Lowry Theatre, all of which have their own toilet facilities.
Parent and Baby Changing Rooms
Located in our public toilets on the Upper Mall accessible by lift and escalator. Rooms provide changing facilities, plus toilet and washroom.
We are a breast feeding friendly centre and are happy for Mum's to feed anywhere within the centre.
There is one cash machine located on the first floor (between the lift and Newspoint) and on the ground floor opposite M&S Home, offering free of charge withdrawals.