Hours - 5 days over 7, shifts can range from 8.30am start to 8pm finish
Support the management team in an administrative role to include: answer & direct phone calls appropriately, respond to customer enquiries, attend to visitors and supply information regarding the organisation to the general public, clients and customers.
· Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages to the correct area.
· Meet & Greet all clients and customers to the company, provide general information, offering refreshments and contacting relevant colleague to advise their visitor has arrived. Deal with queries from the public and customers.
· Handle post and deliveries to the office, organising special/recorded delivery where necessary and ensuring all mail is posted the same day.
· Assist with the booking of coach parties to the centre ensuring all information is gathered, sending confirmation letters, booking “meet and greet” service and ensuring the manager is supplied with the necessary pamphlets/vouchers.
· Assist Management Team with the weekly collation of sales figures, checking figures provided by tenants are correct and ensuring spreadsheet is completed accurately.
· Provide tenants with an efficient administration service, including photocopying, laminating, printing, faxing and graphics for window displays, ensuring monies are collected and put into petty cash tin and receipts issued.
· Take bookings and maintain diary for the hire of the Conference Room, advising customers of the charges, ensuring accounts department are advised of booking, ensuring invoice issued and monies received.
· Order of taxis and couriers as and when required.
· Keep reception area office tidy and maintain a professional approach at all times.
· Coverage of the Customer Services desk across seasonal period and events when required including breaks, holidays and sickness.
· Collate information from management team and tenants to design and create the Quayside newsletter on a weekly basis and distributing weekly to all members of staff, tenants and other individuals as required.
· Record all reconcile all customer service takings, ensuring tills and balance sheets match.
· Timely update Tenant Information via Contacts list ensuring that this is accurate and current and update internal telephone records of staff contact numbers.
· Fulfilling all customer hire requests, such as Turbo Tots and Mobility Scooters. and making sure paperwork is completed and daily checks are carried on ensuring they are all in working order
· Promote accessible parking scheme, ensuring all customers are contacted within an agreed timeframe and accounts are processed in a timely fashion
· Other duties as required by the Centre Manager and Management Team.
· Customer Focus
· Communication and Listening
· Handling Multiple Priorities
· Flexible and Adaptable
· Attention to Detail
· Team Work
Knowledge and Skills
· GCSE standard or equivalent
· IT skills – Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
· Able to work in a busy environment and work under pressure
· Willingness to learn
Please send your CV to email@example.com